Colorado Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Colorado real estate salesperson license: N/A
- Colorado real estate broker license: 168 hours of qualifying education comprised of mandatory courses required by the Colorado Real Estate Commission
- 48 hours of Real Estate Law & Practice
- 48 hours of Colorado Contracts and Regulations
- 8 hours of Trust Accounts and Record Keeping
- 8 hours of Current Legal Issues
- 32 hours of Practical Applications
Substitution: A degree from an accredited degree-granting college or university with a major course of study in real estate. Original transcripts must be provided upon application. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted to the Division for review prior to taking the broker’s exam.
Colorado State Reciprocity:
If you hold a real estate license in one of the 49 states, Colorado will accept your application for licensure with limited examination and or pre-license education. Review the information below to determine your licensing requirements.
Colorado does not have reciprocal license programs for real estate licensees from Guam, Manitoba, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut Territory, Ontario, Puerto Rico, Quebec, Saskatchewan or the Virgin Islands.
Colorado Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
Real estate broker licenses in Colorado need to be renewed every three years from the date the license is issued. To renew, licensees need to complete:
- 24 hours of real estate CE
- 12 hours need to be the 4-hour Annual Commission Update course, taken each year for 3 years
AgentFactor and OnCourse Learning Real Estate’s top priority is our student’s success. Our online real estate school empowers aspiring real estate agents to take their learning experience to the next level by delivering engaging online educational content so you can continue your career in real estate with the right tools. We ensure our Nevada continuing education real estate courses are always cost effective and convenient — making OnCourse Learning your prime choice for online real estate CE! Get started today and maintain your real estate license using our: Interested in advancing your career by upgrading your license or by getting a real estate license in another state? Feel free to browse our online real estate license course catalog to see what courses we offer in your state of interest.
- Arello approved real estate pre-licensing, continuing education and post-licensing online courses that are up-to-date and compliant with state approved material which satisfies the Nevada real estate continuing education requirements.
- Guaranteed Sucess using exam prep tools guaranteed to help you pass your real estate license exam
- 40+ years of real estate education experience and student support that is unparalleled in the industry.
- We’ve helped over 750,000 real estate, appraisers and home inspection professionals successfully begin and advance their careers.