Florida Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Florida real estate salesperson license: 63 hours
- Florida real estate broker license: 72 hours
- Florida also requires 45 hours of post-license classes for salespersons and 60 hours for brokers
Florida State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
Florida has mutual recognition agreements with seven states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Mississippi and Nebraska. Mutual recognition allows out-of-state licensees to apply as a sales associate or broker in Florida exempting them from the pre-license education requirement.
They are still required, however, to take the 40-question Florida Laws section of the state exam.
Florida Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
- Real estate professionals in Florida need to renew their licenses by March 31st or September 30, every 2 years.
- The renewal date that applies to you depends on when you initially took your licensing exam and should be indicated on your real estate license. By this date, licensees need to complete 14 hours of real estate CE, consiting of:
- 8 hours of specialty credit
- 3 hours dedicated to an update of Florida laws
- 3 hours of an ethics and business practices course
- These courses may be conducted in a classroom or via a distance education provider
AgentFactor and OnCourse Learning Real Estate’s top priority is our student’s success. Our online real estate school empowers aspiring real estate agents to take their learning experience to the next level by delivering engaging online educational content so you can continue your career in real estate with the right tools. We ensure our Nevada continuing education real estate courses are always cost effective and convenient — making OnCourse Learning your prime choice for online real estate CE! Get started today and maintain your real estate license using our: Interested in advancing your career by upgrading your license or by getting a real estate license in another state? Feel free to browse our online real estate license course catalog to see what courses we offer in your state of interest.
- Arello approved real estate pre-licensing, continuing education and post-licensing online courses that are up-to-date and compliant with state approved material which satisfies the Nevada real estate continuing education requirements.
- Guaranteed Sucess using exam prep tools guaranteed to help you pass your real estate license exam
- 40+ years of real estate education experience and student support that is unparalleled in the industry.
- We’ve helped over 750,000 real estate, appraisers and home inspection professionals successfully begin and advance their careers.