Learn about the Georgia education requirements for real estate licensing and renewal.
Licensing Board/Commission: Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC)
Georgia Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Georgia real estate salesperson license: 75 hours
- Georgia real estate broker license: 60 hours
- Georgia also requires 25 hours of post-license education
- Final exams: Georgia Real Estate Commission requires that your final course exam be proctored for qualifying education
Georgia State Reciprocity:
A real estate professional licensed in another state who becomes a Georgia resident may obtain an equivalent Georgia real estate license without further examination or education. The applicant must submit a certification of license history (no more than one year old) from the state in which the applicant is currently licensed. The certification of license history must show that the applicant:
- Is currently in good standing (license cannot be lapsed or expired)
- Has passed an examination for the type of license sought in Georgia
- Has met all pre-license and continuing education requirements required for that license by that state
Georgia Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
In order to renew your real estate license in Georgia, 36 hours of real estate CE must be completed every 4 years from the month of your birth. Of the 36 hours, 3 hours must cover Georgia law and rules.
AgentFactor and OnCourse Learning Real Estate’s top priority is our student’s success. Our online real estate school empowers aspiring real estate agents to take their learning experience to the next level by delivering engaging online educational content so you can continue your career in real estate with the right tools. We ensure our Nevada continuing education real estate courses are always cost effective and convenient — making OnCourse Learning your prime choice for online real estate CE! Get started today and maintain your real estate license using our: Interested in advancing your career by upgrading your license or by getting a real estate license in another state? Feel free to browse our online real estate license course catalog to see what courses we offer in your state of interest.
- Arello approved real estate pre-licensing, continuing education and post-licensing online courses that are up-to-date and compliant with state approved material which satisfies the Nevada real estate continuing education requirements.
- Guaranteed Sucess using exam prep tools guaranteed to help you pass your real estate license exam
- 40+ years of real estate education experience and student support that is unparalleled in the industry.
- We’ve helped over 750,000 real estate, appraisers and home inspection professionals successfully begin and advance their careers.