Michigan Real Estate License Requirements:
- All licensees must be at least 18 years of age and of good moral character. Broker applicants must have at least 3 years of acceptable real estate related experience
- Michigan real estate salesperson license: 40 hours which includes at least 4 hours of civil rights law and equal opportunity in housing
- Michigan real estate broker license: 90 hours which includes at least 9 hours of civil rights law and equal opportunity in housing
Michigan State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
There is no reciprocity between Michigan and any other state.
Michigan Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
- Real estate professionals must renew their licenses by October 31 every three years
- Michigan requires licensees to complete 18 hours of real estate CE in each 3-year period, which includes 2 hours of legal updates classes that must be completed during each year of the license cycle
AgentFactor and OnCourse Learning Real Estate’s top priority is our student’s success. Our online real estate school empowers aspiring real estate agents to take their learning experience to the next level by delivering engaging online educational content so you can continue your career in real estate with the right tools. We ensure our Nevada continuing education real estate courses are always cost effective and convenient — making OnCourse Learning your prime choice for online real estate CE! Get started today and maintain your real estate license using our: Interested in advancing your career by upgrading your license or by getting a real estate license in another state? Feel free to browse our online real estate license course catalog to see what courses we offer in your state of interest.
- Arello approved real estate pre-licensing, continuing education and post-licensing online courses that are up-to-date and compliant with state approved material which satisfies the Nevada real estate continuing education requirements.
- Guaranteed Sucess using exam prep tools guaranteed to help you pass your real estate license exam
- 40+ years of real estate education experience and student support that is unparalleled in the industry.
- We’ve helped over 750,000 real estate, appraisers and home inspection professionals successfully begin and advance their careers.