Learn about the Nevada real estate education needs for licensing and renewal.
Licensing Board/Commission: Department of Business and Industry – Nevada Real Estate Division
- Nevada real estate salesperson license: 90 hours
- Nevada real estate broker license: 64 semester units
- Nevada also requires an additional 30 hours of post-license education.
Nevada State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
Nevada has reciprocal agreements with the following states for real estate salesperson licenses: Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia. Nevada has reciprocal agreements with the following states for real estate broker licenses: California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Virginia.
- Real estate professionals in Nevada must renew their real estate licensehttps://partners.oncourselearning.com/real-estate/nevada/real-estate/continuing-education?partner=AgentFactors every four years
- Licensees must complete 24 hours of real estate CE every 2 years, by the end of the month the license was received
- Of these 24 hours continuing education hours: 12 hours must be core courses (3 hours on agency, 3 hours on contracts, 3 hours on ethics and 3 hours on laws and legislation) and 12 hours must be electives
- Of these 24 hours, 12 hours must be taken in a classroom setting, whereas the remaining hours may be online classes
OnCourse Learning Real Estate’s top priority is our student’s success. Our online real estate school empowers aspiring real estate agents to take their learning experience to the next level by delivering engaging online educational content so you can continue your career in real estate with the right tools. We ensure our Nevada continuing education real estate courses are always cost effective and convenient — making OnCourse Learning your prime choice for online real estate CE! Get started today and maintain your real estate license using our: Interested in advancing your career by upgrading your license or by getting a real estate license in another state? Feel free to browse our online real estate license course catalog to see what courses we offer in your state of interest.
- Arello approved real estate pre-licensing, continuing education and post-licensing online courses that are up-to-date and compliant with state approved material which satisfies the Nevada real estate continuing education requirements.
- Guaranteed Sucess using exam prep tools guaranteed to help you pass your real estate license exam
- 40+ years of real estate education experience and student support that is unparalleled in the industry.
- We’ve helped over 750,000 real estate, appraisers and home inspection professionals successfully begin and advance their careers.