Pennsylvania Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Pennsylvania real estate salesperson license: 75 hours
- Pennsylvania real estate broker license: 240 Hours
- Final exams: Your final course exam must be proctored for qualifying education
- Salesperson: Must be 18 years of age or older
- Broker: Must be 21 years of age or older
- Broker: High school graduate/GED
Pennsylvania State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
Pennsylvania has reciprocity with Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York and West Virginia.
Pennsylvania Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
- Real estate professionals in Pennsylvania must renew their real estate licenses by May 31 of even-numbered years
- Licensees must take14 hours of real estate CE
- During the first two-year period that continuing education is required, a new licensee shall complete the Commission-developed 14-hour required courses – a new salesperson licensee must complete the 7-hour General Module and either the 7-hour Residential Module or Commercial Module before they can renew their license the first time
AgentFactor and OnCourse Learning Real Estate’s top priority is our student’s success. Our online real estate school empowers aspiring real estate agents to take their learning experience to the next level by delivering engaging online educational content so you can continue your career in real estate with the right tools. We ensure our Nevada continuing education real estate courses are always cost effective and convenient — making OnCourse Learning your prime choice for online real estate CE! Get started today and maintain your real estate license using our: Interested in advancing your career by upgrading your license or by getting a real estate license in another state? Feel free to browse our online real estate license course catalog to see what courses we offer in your state of interest.
[/wpsm_titlebox title="Why Choose Agent Factor and OnCourse Learning" style="1"]
- Arello approved real estate pre-licensing, continuing education and post-licensing online courses that are up-to-date and compliant with state approved material which satisfies the Nevada real estate continuing education requirements.
- Guaranteed Sucess using exam prep tools guaranteed to help you pass your real estate license exam
- 40+ years of real estate education experience and student support that is unparalleled in the industry.
- We’ve helped over 750,000 real estate, appraisers and home inspection professionals successfully begin and advance their careers.