Texas Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Texas real estate salesperson license: 180 hours in qualifying mandatory education.
- Texas real estate broker license: 900 hours (This includes 270 hours in qualifying mandatory plus 630 hours of related qualifying or elective CE. Or an applicant who has earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university will be deemed to have satisfied the related qualifying education requirements for a broker license. A copy of the college transcript awarding the degree must be submitted as evidence of completion of the degree.)
- Final exams: Texas Real Estate Commission requires that your final course exam be proctored for qualifying education.
Texas State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
Texas, however, does not have reciprocal agreements with any other state.
Texas Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
- Real estate professionals in Texas must renew their real estate licenses every two years in the month their licenses were received
- Sales Apprentice Education (SAE): Licensees renewing for the first time must have a total of 270 qualifying real estate course hours along with 4 hours in Legal Update I and 4 hours in Legal Update II.
- Licensees must complete 18 hours of real estate CE classes in each two-year cycle
- This includes taking the 4-hour Legal Update I course on laws, rules and forms and the 4-hour Legal Update II course on agency, ethics and hot topics
- The 6-hour Broker Responsibility Course is also required as part of the 18 hours for sales agents who have been made supervisor by their broker for three months or more.
- Final Exams: Texas Real Estate Commission requires that your final exam for continuing education offered through distance education be proctored.
AgentFactor and OnCourse Learning Real Estate’s top priority is our student’s success. Our online real estate school empowers aspiring real estate agents to take their learning experience to the next level by delivering engaging online educational content so you can continue your career in real estate with the right tools. We ensure our Nevada continuing education real estate courses are always cost effective and convenient — making OnCourse Learning your prime choice for online real estate CE! Get started today and maintain your real estate license using our: Interested in advancing your career by upgrading your license or by getting a real estate license in another state? Feel free to browse our online real estate license course catalog to see what courses we offer in your state of interest.
- Arello approved real estate pre-licensing, continuing education and post-licensing online courses that are up-to-date and compliant with state approved material which satisfies the Nevada real estate continuing education requirements.
- Guaranteed Sucess using exam prep tools guaranteed to help you pass your real estate license exam
- 40+ years of real estate education experience and student support that is unparalleled in the industry.
- We’ve helped over 750,000 real estate, appraisers and home inspection professionals successfully begin and advance their careers.