Washington Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Washington real estate broker license: 90 hours (a 60-hour real estate fundamentals course and a 30-hour real estate practices course)
- Washington real estate managing broker license: 90 hours (a 30-hour brokerage management course, a 30-hour business management course and a 30-hour advanced real estate law course)
Washington State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
Washington, however, does not have any reciprocity agreements with any other states.
Washington Real Estate Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
- Real estate professionals in Washington need to renew their real estate licenses every two years from the date of licensure
- By this date, licensees must complete 30 hours of real estate CE classes. Of these, 3 hours must be the core coursework
- A minimum of 15 hours must be completed within 24 months of the renewal date
- Licensees may also submit up to 15 hours of unused continuing education that was completed within 48 months of the renewal date
- Real Estate professionals renewing their license for the first time are requried to complete 90 hours of approved CE courses. These 90 hours must consist of a 30 hour WA Real Estate Law course, a 30 hour Advanced Real Estate Practices course, 3 hours of core coursework, and 27 elective hours
AgentFactor and OnCourse Learning Real Estate’s top priority is our student’s success. Our online real estate school empowers aspiring real estate agents to take their learning experience to the next level by delivering engaging online educational content so you can continue your career in real estate with the right tools. We ensure our Nevada continuing education real estate courses are always cost effective and convenient — making OnCourse Learning your prime choice for online real estate CE! Get started today and maintain your real estate license using our: Interested in advancing your career by upgrading your license or by getting a real estate license in another state? Feel free to browse our online real estate license course catalog to see what courses we offer in your state of interest.
- Arello approved real estate pre-licensing, continuing education and post-licensing online courses that are up-to-date and compliant with state approved material which satisfies the Nevada real estate continuing education requirements.
- Guaranteed Sucess using exam prep tools guaranteed to help you pass your real estate license exam
- 40+ years of real estate education experience and student support that is unparalleled in the industry.
- We’ve helped over 750,000 real estate, appraisers and home inspection professionals successfully begin and advance their careers.