Oregon Real Estate Education Requirements:
- Oregon real estate salesperson license: N/A
- Oregon real estate broker: 150 hours (Principal brokers must also take the 40-hour Brokerage Administration and Sales Supervision (BASS) course)
Oregon State Reciprocity:
Real estate commissions and boards across the country are adopting policies for a real estate agent in one state to more easily become licensed in another state.
Oregon has reciprocal licensing agreements with the following jurisdictions: Alabama, Alberta, Georgia, Nebraska and South Dakota.
If you currently hold a real estate license in any other state not mentioned above, you will need to complete all the licensing requirements to obtain an Oregon license.
Oregon Continuing Education (CE) and License Renewal Requirements:
- Real estate professionals in Oregon must renew their real estate licenses every two years by the last day of their birth month
- Licensees must complete 30 hours of real estate CE classes, including the 3-hour legal course
AgentFactor and OnCourse Learning Real Estate’s top priority is our student’s success. Our online real estate school empowers aspiring real estate agents to take their learning experience to the next level by delivering engaging online educational content so you can continue your career in real estate with the right tools. We ensure our Nevada continuing education real estate courses are always cost effective and convenient — making OnCourse Learning your prime choice for online real estate CE! Get started today and maintain your real estate license using our: Interested in advancing your career by upgrading your license or by getting a real estate license in another state? Feel free to browse our online real estate license course catalog to see what courses we offer in your state of interest.
- Arello approved real estate pre-licensing, continuing education and post-licensing online courses that are up-to-date and compliant with state approved material which satisfies the Nevada real estate continuing education requirements.
- Guaranteed Sucess using exam prep tools guaranteed to help you pass your real estate license exam
- 40+ years of real estate education experience and student support that is unparalleled in the industry.
- We’ve helped over 750,000 real estate, appraisers and home inspection professionals successfully begin and advance their careers.